Missing to have the disney churros bites or from your favorite restaurant？ You can now easily bake them at comfort.
Prep Time：5 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Additional Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 25 mins
Course: Appetizer, Dessert
Serving Size: 30 churro bites
Cuisine: Spanish and Portuguese
- 1 cup water
- ⅓ cup butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Salt, to taste
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Cinnamon sugar, to coat
- Chocolate, melted, to taste
To bake in the OVEN: Preheat oven to 350°F (180˚C).
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and brown sugar in the water and bring to a boil.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the flour.
- Take the pot off of the heat source, and mix in the vanilla, then the eggs one at a time.
- Transfer mixture to a piping bag with a 5 point, or star, tip.
- Pipe out thick 3-inch (8 cm) strips of churro batter onto a baking sheet covered with parchment, using a knife to release each piece from the piping tip, if needed.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then broil until golden brown.
- Dredge each churro in melted butter, then cinnamon sugar.
- Serve with drizzled or melted chocolate if desired.