Yield: 2–4 servings | Prep Time: 35 minutes | Cooking Time: 10–12 minutes | Total Time: 45–47 minutes
GLUTEN FREE SUPER EASY
Excess fat drains during cooking, and the steak turns out tender, juicy, and delicious. We prefer it to steak cooked by any other indoor method. Watch carefully so that you don’t overcook your steaks.
2 8-ounce boneless ribeye steaks
4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
½ teaspoon garlic powder
4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Season steaks on both sides with Worcestershire sauce. Use the back of aspoon to spread evenly.
- Sprinkle both sides of steaks with garlic powder and coarsely groundblack pepper to taste.
- Drizzle both sides of steaks with olive oil, again using the back of aspoon to spread evenly over surfaces.
- Allow steaks to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place both steaks in wire rack and cook at 390°F for 5 minutes.
- Turn steaks over and cook until done:
- Medium rare: additional 5 minutes
- Medium: additional 7 minutes
- Well done: additional 10 minutes
- Remove steaks from wire rack and let sit 5 minutes. Salt to tasteand serve.
NOTE: To ensure that beefsteak is safe to eat, cook it to a minimum internal temperature of 145°F.