Banana bread is a type of cake made from mashed bananas.
Got brown bananas hanging around? Fan of freshly baked banana bread? This mini banana bread is a one-bowl recipe
Course: Dessert / side dish
Prep Time：10 minutes
Cook Time：15 minutes
Total Time：25 minutes
Additional: 2 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour(white, wholemeal, coconut flours, or a mixture + hemp flour)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 medium bananas overripe
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (half of a stick) melted
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons (olive, coconut, canola oil) any of your choice
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, salt, and baking soda, then set aside.
- Peel the bananas, and add them to a large bowl with the sugar. Use a fork to mash the bananas and mix them with the sugar.
- Stir in the egg and melted butter, combining them with the banana mixture.
- Stir in the flour mixture and stir together until it forms into a slightly wet dough.
- Pour the mixture into a lightly sprayed bread pan, or smaller loaf pans, filling ⅔ full. Place the pan or pans into the air fryer basket.
Cook at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Once you remove the dough from the loaf pan, if they are still moist on the bottom of the loaf, return to the air fryer and cook an additional minute or two until the bottom is cooked.
- Let cool for 10 minutes in the tin/dish, then transfer to a wire rack to cool.